A miscellany of special topics specific to police-perpetrated domestic violence
- When female officers are victims
- It is always a volatile situation when a police officer is the perpetrator of domestic violence; it is an explosive situation when both the abuser and victim are officers. Material includes:
- Domestic violence advocates
- The Advocate Guide explores the reasons why familiar remedies are often inadequate against an abusive officer's power and control and his influence within the criminal justice system.
- Attorneys and police-perpetrated domestic violence
- Effective Legal Representation in Police Domestic Violence explores some of the extraordinary challenges attorneys face when representing a domestic violence victim whose batterer is a police officer.